24 September 2011

Little Shopping Trip

 
My new, lovely jump-suit




On this sunny Saturday I had to buy some things for my mum, so I decided to visit one of the best known shopping streets in Vienna (Mariahilferstraße). Actually I didn´t plan to spend money for fashion today, but my sale-instinct didn´t allow me to pass by the NewYorker shop without taking a look insight. After 5 minutes I found a nice summer-jump-suit. First I didn´t want to try it on, because summer is almost over, but as I looked at the amazing price of that piece (1€), a big smile showed up in my face =). Of course I directly tried it on and bought that lovely jump-suit. After leaving the store I looked at the sun, hiding behind clouds and thought....I´m sure this will be the last summer-piece of clothing that I´ve bought this year. 
I will miss summer!!!
Did you also found your last summer cloth?

Yours Dreamcode

2 comments:

  1. love it <3

    you have a really nice blog! waiting for you visiting also mine :-*

    fashionjudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dass sieht total süß aus!!

    ReplyDelete