25 September 2011

Night Owl

Colorful Straws

Waking up at 3 p.m. can be really hard. No, it isn´t because of a hangover, it´s because I´m a night owl. Yesterday evening I cleaned up my room and found those colorful straws. I normally love those colors, but actually I'm already in autumn-mood, so that straws were to colorful for my new handcraft idea. Some napkins in Safari Look helped me to change the colors into those, which fit more to this season. I was so engrossed in my work, that I didn´t realised the time. It was 6 a.m. as I finisched the first steps to a new piece of art =). So you see, if you do what you love, time don´t matter anymore. 
An old polish saw says, that happy people don´t count time. 
I think that´s true! What´s your oppinion on that saw?

Yours Dreamcode

Preview of the Safari Straws

1 comment:

  1. das bild mit den strohalmen ist echt cool...diese farben :-)

    es sind insgesamt 5 welpen, also ganz schön was los hier ;-) mein honey ist im august 4 geworden, also auch noch ein relativ junger yorki
    danke fürs follown :-*

    ReplyDelete