28 September 2011

Fashionistas- Teatime

Charming sugar-bags

 Yesterday I had a great photoshooting with people I met for the first time. My fear, that it could be very stiff has been blown away after some seconds. We really enjoyed talking about fashion, photography and all the stuff, fashionistas talk about =). As I asked for a cup of tea, I get one with that awesome sugar-bags. I felt in love with these bags and taked them home. They remind me of my sketches! So today I show you some of my drawings and I hope you like them. Now I´m really curious to see the first pics of our shoot, and I´m looking forward to show you the hopefully successful result of our team-work =).

Yours Dreamcode








Sketches of my first collection ''Powder Dream''

4 comments:

  1. Sieht irgendwie alles echt spaceig aus. Woher sind die Sachen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)Die Ideen sind aus meinem Kopf *g*, hab die ganzen Sachen dann auch genäht,...stell ich dann auch ins Netz glg

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! die entwürfe sind toll !
    Ich freu mich schon die genähten Sachen zu sehen *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is great!

    http://howbigisyourlebensraum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete