3 October 2011

I love Birthdays



Today I had my first day at university and it was great to start the real student life again =) and see all my student colleagues. A friend of mine, celebrated her birthday in summer and I couldn't come to party with her.So I decided to make a nice birthay gift, as an excuse for not comming to Julias party. The present ought to be "made to measure", that it fits to her big love - baking muffins and cupcakes. I love to make people happy with a special gift, that's why I'm lovin friend's birthdays and their smiles after receiving the present. The conclusion of the day is.... another happy girl with her new I <3 bag, makes my day nicer. I would like to make some more of the I <3 bags, but I would like to know what are you loving? 
Some of my girls said: fashion, shoes.
..and what about you?

Yours Dreamcode

My first I <3 bag

The second I <3 bag


No comments:

Post a Comment