5 October 2011

"Powder Dream"

My inspiration card

Having lessons, which start at 11' o clock are soooo motivating to sleep longer :D. Because of the already longer nights it was a nice feeling to wake up and see the sun shining through my window. Although i slept till 9 I m not that fit as I thought I will be. For a good start into the day I want to show you my first collection called "Powder Dream". I worked on it for about 6 months, so it's one of my longest projects till now. As inspiration I searched for pictures in the internet, which are in my favourite colour shades  PASTEL. I used materials like linen, voile, jersey, organza, crashed taft, silk, cotton, and a sort of foam material. "Powder Dream" is a very feminin collection not just because of the colours, but also because of the shapes. Round, curling and soft lines are dominating. With that collection I wanted to bring a little bit more sweetness into the big mostly black or greyish fashion world. 

Yours Dreamcode









My first collection "Powder Dream"




No comments:

Post a Comment